TAYLOR SANDRONI’S BIO
Taylor Sandroni focuses his practice on the representation of businesses, financial institutions and families. Mr. Sandroni is frequently involved with the planning and implementation of business transactions including acquisitions, financing and contract drafting and negotiation. Mr. Sandroni also works closely with families and individuals in the areas of tax planning, estate planning and administration, trusts, elder law and business succession planning.
- University of Mississippi, B.A. Accounting, 2017
- University of Mississippi, Master of Taxation, 2018
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2021
- New York University, School of Law, LL.M., (Taxation) 2022
- All state and federal courts in Mississippi and Tennessee